Walk On MARS
Join us on September 25th-27th for our virtual walkathon.
In honor of National Voter Registration Month, MARS (Main Attraction Recreational Sports) and Clear The Air are partnering on a campaign called “Walk On MARS”. This campaign is to encourage staying active and promoting voter registration nationwide.
- We are asking you to get active, by making a commitment to run/walk either 3, 5, or 10 miles.
- We are asking volunteers to register the same number of voters as they have committed to run/walk. So, if you commit to 3 miles, then you are committing to get three people to register to vote.
Who should you ask to join in?
- A family member in a different state
- Your coworkers and/or teammates
- Your household (kids, spouse, pets)
- Walk in your neighborhood or a local park
- Your living room can be your space too
- Share your journey using the hashtag #WalkonMARS with @playmarsports (on all social media platforms).
- Tag and encourage 3-10 friends in your post to join.
This is a nationwide, nonpartisan, community event
About the co-organizers:
This event is co-organized by two Charlotte, NC based organizations: